Lyson 4 Frame Minima Extractor
Not Eligible For Free Shipping*
A smooth glide, side crank handle offers ultimate leverage and comfort.
Lyson’s signature side-mounted crank makes their manual extractors, comfortable, effective, and efficient.
Perfect for beekeepers with only a couple hives. This cost friendly tangential extractor provides a low barrier to entry without sacrificing ease of extraction.
- Durable drum with basket
- Clear acrylic cover: Watch the whole process!
- High-quality plastic honey gate
- Side-mounted crank
- Holds 2 deep, 4 medium or 4 shallow frames
- Tangential extractor (Not sure what that means? Read down below!)
- Does not contain legs and legs are unable to be added
- Includes a 24-month warranty
- 16" D x 29" H
Radial vs Tangential What is the Difference?
- Frames are parallel with the center of the basket. Only the comb facing outward is extracted.
- Frames must be flipped multiple times to extract both sides and to prevent blowouts where the comb breaks due to the weight of the honey.
- Better for thicker honey as it's easier for honey to move perpendicular, than to move at a slight angle like that of the radial extractor.
- Frames face the center at a slight angle so comb on both sides can be extracted.
- Frames don’t need to be flipped.