Lyson 36 gal Heated Creamer
The Lyson 36 gallon heated creamer will decrystallize your honey before mixing the seed honey.
The Lyson 36 gallon water-jacketed honey creaming machine can be used to decrystallize, cool and mix seed honey. This creamer uses the LYSON Heated 36 gal tank (LYHPW7057) and a creamer mixer to make a multifunctional creaming machine.
The water jacket is heated by a 230V AC 2000-watt replaceable heating element and is thermostatically controlled by a simple analog temperature knob. A temperature indicator is provided to monitor the water jacket temperature.
LYSON's creamer mixer is bolted to the tank. It is electronically controlled with two selectable run programs. The variable speed motor is controlled by an inverter and a right-angle gear box provides power to the mixer.
The outlet of the tank features a sanitary coupling which can be easily coupled to a honey gate (included), or a variety of other accessories such as a bottling valve, ball valve, barbed fitting, etc. Warning: do not pressurize water jacket; fill tank with non-pressurized water only. Do not operate heater without ensuring the water jacket is full.
Shipping: LTL freight only (call for a quote).
- Heating Element: 2000 watt, 9 amps, 230-volt AC. NEMA 6-20 plug.
- Creaming Motor: 1100 watts (1.5 HP), 5 amps, 230-volt AC. NEMA 6-20 plug.
- Note: requires two electrical outlets.
- Maximum temperature: about 80 deg. C (176 F)
- Tank Dimensions: 34" tall by 21.75" outer diameter. 19.6" inside diameter
- Construction: 18 gauge brushed acid resistant stainless steel
- Honey discharge: Sanitary "tri clamp" fitting 1.5" (flange diameter: 2.0")
- Capacity: about 440 lb (200 kg) honey or 36 gallons (136 liter)
- Note: this unit requires two 230-volt outlets.
This Lyson Standard product is covered by a 2-year structural, and a 2-year/24-month limited warranty.