HiveAlive Fondant Patties 2.2 lbs.
The HiveAlive Fondant Patty is a premium patty that contains the correct dosage of HiveAlive liquid, and an optimized blend of vitamins & amino acids chosen for bee health. Long shelf life, 2 years from the date of manufacture. Store at room temperature as long as the temperature of the room does not go above 85°F for any sustained period.
Fondant can be fed any time of the year when supers are not on but are mainly used over winter to prevent starvation when there isn’t enough food and in spring when the bees are running out of stores and it is too cold to feed syrup. Feeding fondant in the spring also helps boost the bees to build for the upcoming year.
- Correct dose of HiveAlive liquid incorporated.
- Additional vitamins & amino acids added optimized for bee health.
- HiveAlive added makes the fondant more attractive to the bees, which means faster consumption than most fondant patties.
- Safe, produced using enzymatic hydrolysis without the use of acids or heat processing giving no harmful HMF.
- Very fine particle size sugar for enhanced digestion.
- Natural active ingredients.
- Only European, non-GMO ingredients.
- Very thin and flat packaging to allow ease of placement directly on top of colonies.
- Unique packaging design prevents fondant from drying out.
Why Choose HiveAlive Fondant?
The HiveAlive Fondant Patty is a premium product sold in 1kg/2.2lbs pouches with the correct dosage of HiveAlive liquid added as well as an optimised blend of vitamins & amino acids chosen for bee health. It is available in sealed 1kg/2.2lbs pouches. Long shelf life, 2 years from date of manufacture.
Quantity to feed
Feed as needed by the bees. Check hives regularly to see if fondant is being used up and replace with new fondant package as necessary.