3-in-1 Extractor and Uncapper
$ 1,990.00 $ 1,791.00
Save space and time with the Lyson's compact 3-in-1 extractor, uncapping table/support tank, and vertical strainer. A user friendly workspace allows you to uncap and move frames directly into a 20 frame radial extractor while a set of stainless steel sieves strains wax cappings and settles honey with that of the extracted honey for one combined source coming from the tanks honey gate.
Note: We recommend keeping the honey gate open, or pouring off the honey before the honey level gets above 2-1/2"
- Radial extractor holds 8 deep frames or 20 medium frames
- Includes a stainless honey gate
- 1/3 HP motor with 10 speeds
- 120V AC power
- 47-1/4" L x 28" W x 51" H
- Honey gate: 15-1/2" from the floor
- Discharge baffle: 6" tall, perforated with 3x10 mm holes
- Honey capacity: bottom of extractor will hold up to about 9 gallons of honey before overflowing the extractor shaft
- Uncapping tray area: 13-3/4" x 23-1/4" x 2"
This Extractor does not qualify for free shipping.
We strive to get our customers products at the best possible shipping price. Due to the weight of oversized products, they are unable to ship by FedEx and as such, the shipping cost is more specific to the customer. For items we allow you to add to your cart, we place a $350 charge as a placeholder estimate. The actual cost of shipping ranges between $100-$650 per pallet. We realize some of you will want to know more before making a purchase and we are happy to work with you. We ask that when you contact us, you provide the following information so we can have an accurate quote done up for you:
- Ship to address
- Phone number
- Location type (Home, Farm, Commercial Facility)
- Is a liftgate required, or do you have a forklift to unload?
- Is a delivery appointment required?
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance!
We strive to ship orders as quickly as possible. With that said, orders placed and cancelled after the items have been fulfilled and shipped will be charged the full freight charge as well as a 5% cancellation fee to cover all expenses.