Lyson 20 Frame Motorized Honey Extractor 600 mm
The Lyson 20 frame motorized honey extractor is a mid-level option for the serious beekeeper.
Made of 24 gauge stainless steel, this radial motorized extractor, by Lyson, has full length steel legs for improved rigidity and an easy to use digital controller for the 1/3 HP DC motor. Extract 4-8 deep frames, 20 medium frames, or 20 shallow frames. (Need more processing power? Try our 30 Frame Radial Motorized Extractor).
- Conical base to facilitate honey drainage
- Stainless steel 1-1/4" valve with O-ring seal
- Clear acrylic cover: Watch the whole process!
- Can hold 4 to 8 deep frames (9-1/8"), 20 medium frames (6-1/4") or 20 shallow frames (5-3/8")
- Variable speed 1/3 HP DC motor
- Ultimate safety: Braking system with STOP button, emergency button, or ceasing operation when the cover is lifted
- Energy saving: The motor is only supplied with as much power as it needs. It will also automatically shut down after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- 120V power cable
A variable speed DC motor is powered by an adjustable controller with digital indication of motor speed. Speed is adjusted up and down through a keypad. The motor speed is controlled by pulse width modulation (PWM), which switches power on and off as needed instead of dissipating (i.e. wasting) power through a rheostat or resistor. The result is very efficient, low power extractor operation with excellent control. The extractor comes with a standard 120V grounded power cord. A five gallon pail will fit under the honey gate if the extractor is mounted on a pallet or thick piece of plywood.
- Due to the small diameter, a larger extractor is recommended for deep frames
- For an accurate freight quote, please call Pierco (800) Bee-Comb or email us: email@example.com
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty.
- Drum: 24" diameter x 39" tall