Italian Queen Bee - Pickup Only @ Riverside, CA
This product is sold out
PICK-UP ONLY - We do NOT ship bees.
Quantities are limited! - Order Today!
Italian Queen Breeders are selected from stock ensuring we chose traits that have the highest hygienic performance in order to produce bees that are disease and mite-resistant or tolerant. Italians are well known for their ability to produce a high volume of brood all year long, making this breed ideal for pollination and honey production. Our Italian stock is great for any hobbyist, sideliner, or commercial beekeeper.
- Italian Queen Bees PRICING
- 1: $47.99/ea.
- 2-3: $45.99/ea.
- 4-7: $41.99/ea.
- 8-9: $40.99/ea.
- 10+: $39.99/ea.
- Pick-Up Only - Pierco Inc. Riverside, CA. 92501
- 2022 Queens ORDER NOW! Italian mated marked queen.
- The Italian queen bee is produced and mated in Northern, CA where there is no Africanized genetics ensuring gentle behaving offspring. Yes, they can still sting.
- RESTOCKING CHARGE: There is a $10 change/restocking fee per queen for cancellations/order changes after payment has been processed. For queens not picked up on the pickup date - funds will be forfeited.
Queens do not qualify orders for Free Shipping. We do not currently ship queens.