The Quick Strips have a treatment period of just 7 days. Daytime temperatures must be between 50° F - 84° F (10° C- 29° C). Strips are laid across the tops of the brood frames and they can be used during a honey flow if necessary.
Store below 77° F (25° C) away from direct sunlight.
- MAQS has 90-99% efficacy and kills mites under the cap.
- Treat during the Honey Flow. MAQS leaves no residues in wax or honey.
- MAQS is ready to use out of the pail. No mixing required.
- MAQS is certified Organic through BioGro.
- MAQS strips are made from all natural biodegradable materials and can be composted.
- MAQS is a quick 7 day treatment. Strips do not need to be removed after treatment.
- Formic Acid has bee used for over 30 years without any known resistance.