10 Frame Assembled Honey Super With Plastic Frames - Waxed
No time? No problem! These assembled honey supers are put together and ready to go.
- 10 Frame DIMENSIONS 6-5/8 high x 16-1/4 wide x 19-7/8 long
- Quality construction out of kiln dried Northwest Ponderosa Pine.
- Innovative design with special 1-5/8" top box joint for added strength.
- Assembled with staples using a mechanical box squeezer for superior shape and durability.
- Dipped in Paraffin and Tree Rosin to provide extra protection against sun and rain!
- No painting necessary!
- READ MORE ABOUT PARAFFIN/ROSIN DIPPED BOXES: After assembly, 100% of the box is submerged into the pre-heated solution which extracts moisture from the wood cells and the solution penetrates those cells acting as a sealant.
- WHY IS THERE MORE WAX ON DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE BOX, AND LESS WAX ON OTHER PARTS? The cambium and cells of the wood are not all the same size; some cells are larger than others thereby absorbing more (or less) wax, but rest assured, the entire box is weatherproofed.