Honey Extractor - 6 Frame Radial / Manual
Not Eligible For Free Shipping*
Frames fit radially so no need to flip them during extraction!
- Can extract 6 deep (9 1/8"), or 6 medium (6-1/4"), or 6 shallow (5-3/8") Langstroth frames.
- Stainless steel drum
- Heavy duty welded stainless steel basket
- Removable Stainless Steel Covers
- Heavy-duty steel gearbox with stainless steel shaft and steel crank arm
- Stainless steel honey gate, located under drum, remove every last drop of honey.
Radial vs Tangential What is the Difference?
- Frames are parallel with the center of the basket. Only the comb facing outward is extracted.
- Frames must be flipped multiple times to extract both sides and to prevent blowouts where the comb breaks due to the weight of the honey.
- Better for thicker honey as it's easier for honey to move perpendicular, than to move at a slight angle like that of the radial extractor.
- Frames face the center at a slight angle so comb on both sides can be extracted.
- Frames don’t need to be flipped.
- For an accurate freight quote, please call Pierco (800) Bee-Comb or email us: email@example.com