10 Frame Deep Hive Body - Waxed (In-Stock Store Only & Pallet Quantities Available)
This product is sold out
No time? No problem! These assembled hive bodies are put together and ready to go.
- deep (9-5/8")
- Quality construction out of kiln dried Northwest Ponderosa Pine.
- Innovative design with special 1-5/8" top box joint for added strength.
- Assembled with staples using a mechanical box squeezer for superior shape and durability.
- Dipped in Paraffin and Tree Rosin to provide extra protection against sun and rain!
- No painting necessary!
- READ MORE ABOUT PARAFFIN/ROSIN DIPPED BOXES: After assembly, 100% of the box is submerged into the pre-heated solution which extracts moisture from the wood cells and the solution penetrates those cells acting as a sealant.
- WHY IS THERE MORE WAX ON DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE BOX, AND LESS WAX ON OTHER PARTS? The cambium and cells of the wood are not all the same size; some cells are larger than others thereby absorbing more (or less) wax, but rest assured, the entire box is weatherproofed.